|Are big things ahead for Seth Rollins? Image credit: Seth Rollins / WWE.|
- Seth Rollins will be pushed as one of the company's top babyfaces... on Smackdown.
- Roman Reigns will not win the WWE Universal title at Wrestlemania.
- The Mixed Match Challenge will end with the crowning of the first ever Mixed Match Champions, a title that will be defended across both brands.
- AJ Styles will retain his title over Shinsuke Nakamura when he and the Balor Club turn heel and unite.
- Ronda Rousey will not win a title in 2018. Asuka will move to Smackdown and challenge Charlotte, keeping both women away from each other.
- Andrade "Cien" Almas will make his main roster debut after Wrestlemania and be a world champion by the end of the year.
- Kassius Ohno will replace a retiring Sheamus as partner to Cesaro, losing one of his names in the process.
- Aleister Black will win the NXT title and hold it for the rest of 2018.
- Peyton Royce and Billie Kay will remain on the show and become major threats for the women's title.
- The Undisputed Era will defend successfully against every current NXT tag team, but will drop the title to a surprise team.
- TM-61 will be released and immediately start a strong indie run.
|Will Okada be chasing the title at the G1 this year?|
Image credit: NJPW.
- Kazuchika Okada will drop his title at Dominion.
- Juice Robinson will win either the Intercontinental or United States title before years end.
- The Young Bucks will participate in their first World Tag League after declaring themselves heavyweights.
- The Elite versus Bullet Club feud will continue for most of the next year.
- If he doesn't sign a WWE contract, Rey Mysterio will make an appearance for the company in Japan.
- Cody will participate in his first G1 this year.
- Fissures between Suzuki and Suzukigun will lead to Zack Sabre leading a turn on Minoru Suzuki.
- American fans will be apoplectic when the company books Michael Elgin in a title match at Strong Style Evolved.
|Who will take Dalton's ROH World title?|
Image credit: ROHwrestling.com.
- Dalton Castle will drop the ROH title to a member of the Bullet Club, but it won't be Cody.
- Kenny Omega will make more than one pay-per-view appearance with the company in the lead up to All In. Kota Ibushi will make at least one as well.
- Chris Jericho will wrestle at least once for the company and will have a major match at All In.
- Another New Japan star will hold a title in the company in 2018.
- Juice Robinson will start making regular appearances for ROH.
- Christopher Daniels will get a high profile match but not regain the ROH title.
- The tag titles will be held at least once this year by a team that isn't currently on ROH television.
- Brian Cage will be the man to unseat Austin Aries for the championship.
- The Grand Championship will officially be unified with the Global title.
- The male roster will see less new additions for the rest of the year than the Knockouts roster, as the company seeks to rebuild their women's division.
- Matt Sydal will work his way through multiple titles in the company, but won't win the World title.
- LAX will lose the tag titles to a makeshift tag team.
- Taya and Johnny Impact will form a unit against LAX upon Diamante's return.
- Sami Callihan will be in the Global title picture before year's end.