Friday, June 19, 2015

A word from your humble blogger: my new book is available

The Wrestling Weekday exists so as to separate my super powered fiction novels from my wrestling fandom. But that doesn't mean they will always stay separated. I share posts from other sites on my website on occasion. When I have a new book, I will also bring that news here.


Lightweight: Black Death is the second book in my ongoing saga of Kevin Mathis, the young hero known as Lightweight. Following the events of Lightweight: Senior Year, he is now embroiled in a war between two forces out to use him. But as Lightweight seeks answers, the threat grows exponentially. In the end, it will be a matter of survival for Kevin, Howl and his allies as Lightweight crashes toward an ultimate confrontation with the monstrous Black Death.

The book is now available at Amazon in print and Kindle format.

No comments:

Post a Comment